Thursday, July 2, 2015

Lilypad Lacquer Llarowe Exclusives - Hypnotic, Illusionist, and Whimsical Swatches and Review

Hey all!

Today I'm featuring three nail polishes from one of my favorite indie brands, Lilypad Lacquer. Lilypad is a 5 free, hand mixed brand based out of Australia. I swear Australia has some sort of magic water, they have some of the most amazing indies down there! The polishes I've seen from this brand are truly a few of the most unique and beautiful that I've ever encountered. I highly recommend checking them out if you haven't already. The three shades I have today are exclusive to Llarowe, an online nail polish shop featuring a variety of Independent and International nail polish brands. Here we go!


First up is Hypnotic, a beautiful light blue holo with pink micro glitter. I'm terrible at describing polishes, but I know I see PRETTY! This is another favorite on my long list of Lilypads that I love. It applied like a dream in two easy coats. It had an ever so slight textured finish (there's probably a better word than textured, but my toddler addled brain can't think of it now), but topcoat evened it right out to the nice glassy finish that I love. In one word, awesome!
Lilypad Hypnotic Llarowe Exclusive
 Natural Sunlight
Lilypad Hypnotic Llarowe Exclusive
 Shade
Lilypad Hypnotic Llarowe Exclusive
Flash

Next up, I have Illusionist, a dark teal leaning blue holo with red micro glitter. This one is definitely different. I love the unique color combination of it, but I don't think it quite suits my skin tone. With that said, this polish is still so beautiful. I think for anyone who isn't as pale as a ghost, this would look great. This one had the same formula as Hypnotic, Two easy coats with top coat. 
Lilypad Illusionist Llarowe Exclusive
 Natural Sunlight
Lilypad Illusionist Llarowe Exclusive
 Shade
Lilypad Illusionist Llarowe Exclusive
Flash

Last is my personal favorite of the three, Whimsical. This one is a gorgeous berry toned purple holo with blue micro glitter. Ugh! The combo of this beautiful purple shade with the blue glitter is just freaking perfect! I love love this one and can see myself wearing it often. The formula on this one was just like the other two, so again, two coats with top coat. Love it!
Lilypad Whimsical Llarowe Exclusive
 Natural Sunlight
Lilypad Whimsical Llarowe Exclusive
 Shade
Lilypad Whimsical Llarowe Exclusive
Flash

You will see a lot more Lilypad Lacquer on the blog in the future, so I hope you loved these as much as I do ;). Lilypad Lacquer is available through her shop (when open), however these specific shades can only be found on Llarowe. I believe most of them are out of stock at the moment, but you can sign up for Llarowe's newsletter to hear about restocks first. Also make sure to like them on Facebook for updates. If you're interested in learning more about Lilypad or just want to look at some stunning swatches, you can see both on the Facebook page (as well as shop updates) and Lilypad's Instagram. So what do you think? Have you tried Lilypad yet? Any other Australian Indies I need to know about? 

Check back tomorrow for my latest edition of Lynnderella Friday. I've got a beauty to show you this week!

<3 Chrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment