Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Cirque Coronation Swatch Fest and Review

Hi everyone!

Today I've got the one and only Cirque Coronation to show you. This polish was recently re-released by Cirque as part of Nordstrom's Pop-in shop, which showcases independent designers. It sold out almost immediately. It's been very hard to come by in the nail polish community ever since. I was lucky enough to find one recently. It completely lived up to the hype. Coronation is honestly one of the most stunning nail polishes I've ever had the pleasure of owning. Wanna see? Of course you do! ;)

Cirque Coronation

Cirque Colors Coronation

I purchased the "Coronation Collaboration", featuring a beautiful ring by jewelry designer, Jeannie Vianney. The ring is rose gold plated and cast from an actual piece of lace. It's very pretty and goes perfectly with the polish. Coronation, the nail polish, is described as "a royal purple with multi-dimensional copper shimmer on a translucent (jelly) base." Love the theme of this collaboration! It was very well done. It also came packaged very nicely in a suede pouch and black jewelry box. Onto the swatches!
Cirque Coronation
Sunlight
Cirque Coronation
There's that beautiful ring I was talking about :). (sunlight)
Cirque Coronation
Shade
Cirque Coronation
Artificial Light
The formula for Coronation was really nice. I did 3 coats for the photos but could have gotten away with 2 easily, even with it being a jelly. It was easy to work with and didn't streak, pull or flood the cuticle at all. I can't even find the words to describe how I feel about the color. It's everything! It's my dream color, honestly. I'm hoping to make this bottle last a verrrry long time because it's doubtful that I'll find another at a reasonable price. But I'm so happy to have finally gotten my hands on it. If you can find Coronation for yourself, pick it up! You will not regret it. 

Like I said above, this polish is fairly difficult to find and is no longer available. However, Cirque has a ton of other beautiful polishes available on their webpage (including their awesome new Vice Collection that I'm currently drooling over). Also be sure to like their Facebook page and follow them on Instagram for updates on any new releases. 

I'll be back this week with posts featuring a few Llarowe exclusive Lilypad Lacquers and my weekly Lynnderella Friday, of course. I'm also working on a few upcoming features. Exciting things are coming so stay tuned! 

<3 Chrystal






No comments:

Post a Comment