Friday, July 3, 2015

Lynnderella Friday - Almost Like Blue

Hi everyone!

It's Lynnderella Friday, and today I've got a real beauty for you. I also have some really exciting news to share! Beginning later this month, I'm going to begin officially swatching for Lynnderella. In other words, I'll be able to be much more consistent with posting these gorgeous polishes for you every week. It also means that you'll be seeing more of Lynnderella's newer polishes, that are currently available instead of some of the discontinued, harder to find ones (but don't worry if you love checking out the "vintage" Lynn's, you'll still see several of my personal collection as well). I'm very excited and thankful to be working with Lynnderella and will be making the most of this opportunity for all of you, my awesome readers. I hope you're all just as excited as I am for all of the upcoming Lynnderella Fridays!

Alright, now back to that beautiful polish I promised earlier. Today's swatch is of Almost Like Blue, which is described as a "holographic microglitter in a deep cobalt base." I've been lusting after this one for months now and was finally able to purchase a bottle a few weeks ago. I'm so happy to have it in my collection because it truly is gorgeous. Like the other Lynnderella microglitters I've tried, this one had an awesome formula. It applied easily in two coats with no issues whatsoever. I applied a coat of Glisten and Glow's HK Girl topcoat to get a smoother finish. Behold the purple-y magic! ;)

 Natural Sunlight
Lynnderella Almost Like Blue
 Flash
Lynnderella Almost Like Blue
 Shade
Lynnderella Almost Like Blue
 Artificial Lighting
Lynnderella Almost Like Blue
Artificial Lighting

I do want to make a note that on the day I swatched this, it was fairly overcast and rainy, so the "sunlight" photos were done during a brief break in Florida's daily summer afternoon thunderstorms. It is much brighter and sparkier in person. 

This polish is Limited Edition so it is only available through auction on Lynnderella's eBay store. There are also a wide selection of Lynnderella lacquers available on the Storenvy shop. Make sure to like their Facebook page and follow them on Instagram to stay up to date on all of the new releases. There have been some gorgeous new colors coming out recently!

Have a great Fourth of July weekend!

<3 Chrystal


No comments:

Post a Comment