Thursday, July 30, 2015

Mega Lynnderella Friday! - Jammy is my Jam, Lavender's Latest Selfie, Love is All Around, and Connect the Dots,

Hey everyone,

First I want to apologize for my lack of posting lately. I've taken on a bit more than usual this month and haven't had a lot of time to do many activities that I actually ENJOY doing, like blogging. But next month is looking up and I'm hoping to get back into a routine. So today I've got a MEGA Lynnderella Friday for you which includes all 4 polishes I had lined up. This post will be a bit picture heavy so I'm going to try not to write a novel. : P

*Products in post were provided for my honest review.*

First I have Jammy is My Jam, a "holographic-edged fuchsia microglitter with assorted red, pink and magenta accents in an intensely magenta- and blue-shimmered, magenta-tinted clear base." It's shown here in two coats with two coats of Seche Vite top coat. It was on the thick side, but not difficult to work with.

Lynnderella Jammy is my Jam swatch
Natural Light
Lynnderella Jammy is my Jam
Flash

Next up is Lavender's Latest Selfie, another beautiful microglitter. This one is described as "lavender and holographic microglitter with assorted lavender accents in a lilac-shimmered clear base with a blue glow." This one had a similar formula to Jammy is My Jam, and I also used two coats with two coats of Seche Vite.
Lynnderella Lavender's Latest Selfie swatch
Natural Sunlight

This next one is Love is All Around, from Lynnderella's core line. It's described as "assorted magenta, red and pink round glitters with fuchsia microglitter and a pink-shimmered clear base." This is one coat brushed over Chaos & Crocodiles Spun Sugar Magic. I really love the mixture of glitters in this one!
Chaos and Crocodiles Spun Sugar Magic
Natural Sunlight

Last is the quintessential Lynnderella, Connect the Dots. This is THE polish that started it all for many of us in the indie nail polish community. It's fairly obvious why it's such a popular one with how versatile it is. I can see myself wearing this over so many different polishes. This is one coat brushed over a few different Lilypad Lacquers, including Elle Ann Exclusives: Bubblegum Fizz, Tarty Tangerine, and Berry Blast along with Llarowe's exclusive: You Rock. I love how it turned out!
Lilypad Lacquer Bubblegum Fizz, Tarty Tangerine, Berry Blast, and You Rock
Natural Light
Lilypad Lacquer Berry Blast, Tarty Tangerine, Bubblegum Fizz, and You Rock
Flash

Lynnderella Lacquers are available on their Storenvy site as well as on their Ebay store. Keep in mind that the Limited Edition polishes, such as Jammy is My Jam and Lavender's Latest Selfie, are only available via auction on the ebay store. Also be sure to follow their Instagram account and Facebook page to keep up with all the latest news on the brand. 

What did you think of this week's Lynnderella's? Which one is your favorite? Mine is definitely Connect the Dots just because I'm picturing all the different polishes I can top it with, but it's certainly hard to pick. 

<3 Chrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment