Friday, July 10, 2015

Lynnderella Friday: Groom TBD and Common Sense

Hi everyone,

It's time for another edition of Lynnderella Friday. Today's post is on the picture heavy side so I'm going to do my best to keep it short and sweet otherwise. The two polishes I have for you today are Groom TBD and Common Sense. If you'd like to check out the swatches, keep on reading!

*some products in today's post were provided for my honest review*

First I have the Limited Edition Lynndrella, Groom TBD, "a translucent white with blue shimmer and assorted blue iridescent accents." Haha, I love the name. I decided to layer it over a white base and I'm happy with the final result, but I will say for anyone wishing to apply it the same way: use a good quality white base, because mine sucked. I couldn't find my usual white polish and used some random brand I had lying around and because of that, I had issues applying the Lynnderella as well. However, when I tested Groom TBD on it's own, I had no issues with application at all.  So lesson learned! The photos show two coats of Groom TBD over 2 coats of white polish with top coat. If you don't use it over nail polish from hell itself, you will only need one coat of Groom TBD to get the same effect. : P
Lynnderella Groom TBD swatch review
 Natural Sunlight
Lynnderella Groom TBD swatch review
 Natural Sunlight
Lynnderella Groom TBD swatch review
 Natural Sunlight
Lynnderella Groom TBD swatch review
 Shade
Lynnderella Groom TBD swatch review
Flash
^ You know a polish has some gorgeous shimmer when your camera spazzes out when trying to photograph it. ;)

Next up I have a sadly discontinued Lynnderella Core collection polish, Common Sense. It has a mix of pink, fuschia, and copper square and hex glitters along with some microglitter in a clear base. This one is a glitter BOMB! It's very densely packed so you will have no trouble picking up enough with the brush. No fishing required. This is one coat brushed on over Ethereal Lacquer Moon of my Life. I'm really loving how this combination turned out.
Lynnderella Common Sense swatch and review Ethereal Lacquer Moon of my Life
 Natural Sunlight
Lynnderella Common Sense swatch review Ethereal Lacquer Moon of my Life
 Natural Sunlight
Lynnderella Common Sense swatch and review Ethereal Lacquer Moon of my Life
 Artificial Lighting
Lynnderella Common Sense swatch review Ethereal Lacquer Moon of my Life
 Artificial Lighting
Lynnderella Common Sense swatch and review Ethereal Lacquer Moon of my Life
 Flash
Lynnderella Common Sense swatch review Ethereal Lacquer Moon of my Life
Shade

Groom TBD is a Limited Edition Lynnderella Lacquer so it is only available via auction on Lynnderella's Ebay store. Common Sense is a discontinued core polish so it is no longer available for purchase, but you can find Lynnderella's other core polishes on their Storenvy shop. If you'd like to stay up to date on all of the latest releases and sales, be sure to head over to Lynnderella's Facebook page and click the "like" and "follow" options and follow them on Instagram

What did you think of this week's picks for Lynnderella Friday? Anything you're hoping to see in the future? Be sure to leave me a comment and let me know! 

Have a wonderful weekend!

<3 Chrystal



No comments:

Post a Comment