Friday, June 12, 2015

Lynnderella Friday: The Goddess of the Rainbow and Aquaman Candy

Hello fabulous followers!

It's Lynnderella Friday! Whoop! Even better, I've got one of my absolute favorite Lynn's to show you today. So beware because this post will be picture heavy. This week I chose Aquaman Candy from Lynnderella's core line and The Goddess of the Rainbow, a Limited Edition polish. I think I'll let the photos do most of the talking this week ;). Let's start off with a bottle shot:

(Some products were provided for my honest review)

Lynnderella


The Goddess of the Rainbow.... What do I even say about this beauty? The moment I opened the bubble wrap holding this polish, I knew it was LOVE. It's everything I want in a nail polish: PURPLE, glitter, holographic goodness. Here's Lynnderella's description: "The Goddess of the Rainbow is Iris! And the lacquer made in her honour is an intense blue violet with holographic micro sparks, multishimmer and subtle blue flakes." If I could pick one nail polish to wear for the rest of my life (but please don't make me!), this would be it! This is two coats with HK girl top coat. No formula issues at all. It's on the thicker side because of the amount of glitter it contains, but it self leveled nicely.  Anyways, I'll stop gushing and show you the pics :)

Lynnderella Goddess of the Rainbow
Natural Sunlight
Lynnderella Goddess of the Rainbow
Shade
Lynnderella Goddess of the Rainbow
Flash
Lynnderella Goddess of the Rainbow
Diffused Indoor Sunlight
Lynnderella Goddess of the Rainbow
Artificial Lighting
Lynnderella Goddess of the Rainbow
Artificial Lighting


If you made it through all of the above photos (which were COMPLETELY necessary : P ), then I'd like to introduce you to Aquaman Candy. Lynnderella describes this one as "a cyan-shimmered cyan base saturated with cyan glitters with red, pink, white and green accents." I did one coat over Lilypad Lacquer Strawberry Sundae with HK girl topcoat. I could have dabbed or hand placed some of the glitters to get a more uniform look, but I like how it turned out by just brushing one coat over the top. I got a large amount of glitter in each coat and the polish itself was easy to work with. I love this one because it's very versatile and I think it will look great with many other base polishes. Unfortunately, it was very overcast on the day I swatched this one, so I wasn't able to get a good sunlight photo.
Lynnderella Aquaman Candy
Natural Daylight (overcast)
Lynnderella Aquaman Candy
Shade
Lynnderella Aquaman Candy
Flash
Lynnderella Aquaman Candy
Artificial Light


What did you think? Do you love The Goddess of the Rainbow as much as you clearly should (kidding of course :P)? Are you hunting down any Lynnderella's at the moment? I'm always after a good microglitter :). You can purchase Lynnerella's core line, including Aquaman Candy from storenvy and ebay. However, their Limited Edition nail polishes, like The Goddess of the Rainbow are available solely via auction on ebay. If you're interested in that particular one, it looks like there is an auction ending Monday, June 15th at 9 PM (EST). Be sure to like Lynnderella's Facebook page and follow their Instagram account to see the latest updates!

I'll have a few new releases from Glam Polish, as well as the highly coveted Cirque Coronation up next week so stay tuned :) 

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for all of my latest swatches and updates. :) 

Have a great weekend!

<3 Chrystal


No comments:

Post a Comment