Friday, August 7, 2015

Lynnderella Friday - Orange You A Saucy Little Cranberry and Torrid As Her Glance..

Hello radiant readers!

I've got another edition of Lynnderella Friday for you. Although I'm thinking it really should be changed to Lynnderella Saturday at this point :/. The little time I get for myself usually consists of the few hours between when my toddler goes to sleep and when I go to sleep so I apologize that many of my posts are so late at night! Anyways, I've got some fun Lynnderellas to show you today so I hope you're excited to see them.

This beautiful microglitter is Orange You A Saucy Little Cranberry. This one is "a deep cranberry microglitter sweetened with a holographic edge, assorted orange and red accents in a red- and pink-sparked clear base." I used two coats with topcoat. I don't know why I haven't tried this one sooner! It's so my kind of color. I will be wearing this one a lot more often now that I've discovered how great it looks on the nail. Easy formula, perfect color. I'm callin' it a win!
Lynnderella Orange You A Saucy Little Cranberry swatch
 Daylight
Lynnderella Orange You A Saucy Little Cranberry swatch
Flash


This next one I knew I would love. In fact I hunted it down for a few months because I wanted it so badly. It didn't disappoint. This super fun topper is Torrid As Her Glance.., a clear microglittered base containing assorted satin teals contrasted with neon red, purple and green glitters. This is one coat over Octopus Party Nail Lacquer Go Deep (another beautiful polish that I will have for you in an upcoming post). I love everything about it!
Lynnderella Torrid As Her Glance... swatch
 Daylight
Lynnderella Torrid As Her Glance... swatch
Flash

Sadly, I believe both of these Limited Edition Lynnderella polishes are now discontinued. I know for certain that Torrid As Her Glance... is, but it's possible that I'm wrong about Orange You A Saucy Little Cranberry. Keep an eye on Lynnderella's Ebay Shop because it may pop up in a future auction, and they've got a ton of other great polishes over there too! You can also purchase Lynnderella's Core Collection from the storenvy shop. If you'd like to stay up to date on new releases from the brand, follow them on social media, including their Facebook page and Instagram account

What did you think of the two polishes in today's post? Do you have a Lynnderella or any polish that you hunted down for months? The struggle is real... ;) 

Have a fabulous weekend! 

<3 Chrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment